Are you looking for a job that allows you to help others and truly make a difference? Do you want something you can take pride in? If so, Feeding America, Kentucky’s Heartland wants you. We are one team with one mission – to end hunger. Check out our current openings below to see how you can join our team and serve others.
*All full time positions offer benefits including health care and dental insurance options, 10 paid holidays, paid time off, and IRA with company match up to 3%.
To apply to any of the positions, download application above and email application along with salary expectations to email@example.com OR mail application and salary expectations to: FAKH, P.O. Box 821, Elizabethtown, KY 42702.
Feeding America, Kentucky’s Heartland is hiring full time and part time CDL (A or B) truck drivers.
Feeding America, Kentucky’s Heartland is a non-profit regional food bank with a 42 county service area in central, south central, and western Kentucky. The main office and warehouse is located at 313 Peterson Dr., Elizabethtown and all truck runs will begin from there. Typical schedule will be Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. for full time, however hours and days can vary due to work demands.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Loading and unloading food using pallet jack, forklift and other MHE
- Carrying out routine vehicle checks
- Maintain accurate paperwork of deliveries
- Conduct Mobile Food Pantries
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Prior truck driving experience required
- Valid driver’s license and CDL (class A or B)
- Pass all required pre-employment tests
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Strong teamwork and outstanding work ethic
Feeding America, Kentucky’s Heartland is an equal opportunity employer.