Are you looking for a job that allows you to help others and truly make a difference? Do you want something you can take pride in? If so, Feeding America, Kentucky’s Heartland wants you. We are one team with one mission – to end hunger. Check out our current openings below to see how you can join our team and serve others.
Information Technology and Service Insights Software Specialist
This position is responsible for the day-to-day support of FAKH’s basic technology, coordinating and working with outside technology vendors, FANO and implementing Service Insights Client Tracking software.
- Build and maintain positive relationships between FAKH and IT vendors, Feeding America National Organization and network of partner agencies.
- Serve as liaison between FANO, FAKH and outside software vendors to achieve nightly data sharing.
- Serve as the first point of contact for FAKH technical requests and tasks.
- Develop and direct implementation for FAKH service area roll out of Service Insights Client intake software and ongoing programming.
- Create and implement FAKH staff and partner agency onboarding program for Service Insights including preparing online, webinars, videos and in-person training curriculum.
- Plan Service Insight user forums, meetings, peer support and share best practices.
- Provide technical support to partner agencies and consultation on hardware purchases for optimal Service Insights set-up and usage on-site.
- Monitor Service Insights data, compliance and postings.
- Produce Service Insights data reports for stakeholders.
- Become proficient in Primarius software including set up and troubleshooting for Agency Services and Programs, creating and running reports, etc.
- Oversee company phone system including changes and additions along with training staff in use of phone messaging system, conference call and board room technology.
- Oversee database servers for Shared Apps, telephone system, etc.
- Ensures all printers, copies, fax machines are operational, properly supplied and all employees have scan to email set up.
- Administer new email addresses and phone extensions.
- Creates and maintains an up-to-date inventory of all IT equipment, software and infrastructure.
- Develops and executes replacement schedule for all company computers.
- In addition to becoming the program expert on Service Insights be knowledgeable about all other FAKH programs.
- Perform partner agency services’ monitoring as needed.
- Provide assistance to community members in-person, over the phone or online as needed when inquiring about food resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned, assist Director of Agency Services and Programs and other team members as needed.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology and A+ certification preferred but not required. Willing to pay for certification with relevant work experience.
- Sound understanding of computer systems and telecommunications.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience troubleshooting and setting up software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products
- Must have a valid Kentucky state driver’s license and good driving record.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Travel to partner agencies one to two days a
week for training and implementation of software. Days and hours are flexible to fit the needs of the FAKH mission.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feeding America, Kentucky’s Heartland is an equal opportunity employer.