Volunteers are our most treasured assets at Feeding America, Kentucky’s Heartland. Each year, thousands of volunteers, donating their time in various capacities, not only saves FAKH thousands of dollars in labor, but also helps ensure the efficiency of our food bank’s distribution process. We are thankful for their dedication to the mission of Feeding America, Kentucky’s Heartland.
All volunteers must review the FAKH Volunteer Center Policies and Procedures. All volunteers must complete a Volunteer Application Waiver Form (if you are a group of 6+ adults you can complete a group form)
- Children younger than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (anyone over 18 years old) at all times.
- All volunteers must complete a Volunteer Application Form; minors require guardian signature.
- Groups of 6 or more people must complete a Volunteer Group Form and be scheduled on the FAKH calendar.
- All volunteers are required to wear closed-toed shoes for their own protection. You will not be permitted to serve if wearing sandals or any other open-toed shoes.
- The Volunteer Center is open Monday – Thursday, 8:30am – 7pm.
Questions About Volunteering?
Please contact our Volunteer Center at 270-735-1407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org