Volunteers are our most treasured assets at Feeding America, Kentucky’s Heartland. Each year, thousands of volunteers, donating their time in various capacities, not only saves FAKH thousands of dollars in labor, but also helps ensure the efficiency of our food bank’s distribution process. We are thankful for their dedication to the mission of Feeding America, Kentucky’s Heartland.
All volunteers must review the FAKH Volunteer Center Policies and Procedures. Anyone over 16 years old must also complete an Individual Volunteer Form. If you are bringing a group of volunteers under 18 years old, then you must complete a Volunteer Group Form.
- Volunteers must be at least 7 years old
- Children ages 7-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult (anyone over 18 years old) at all times
- All volunteers over the age of 16 years old must complete an Individual Volunteer Form
- Walk-ins welcome
- Groups of 6 or more people must complete a Volunteer Group Form and be scheduled on the FAKH calendar
- The Volunteer Center is open Monday – Thursday, 9am – 7pm, unless otherwise stated
Questions About Volunteering?
Please complete the request below or contact our Volunteer Center at 270-735-1407