Our current Executive Director, Gary Miles, will be retiring at the end of the year. Thus we will looking to fill his role in the coming months.
Position Summary: The Executive Director is responsible for the overall administration, management and leadership of Feeding America, Kentucky’s Heartland (FAKH) in pursuit of FAKH’s mission, goals, and objectives as established by the Board of Directors. This includes fiscal accountability; personnel management, resource development (food and funds); operations management, public relations, and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, funding requirements, policies and procedures. This position reports to the Board of Directors of FAKH. CLICK HERE to see a full position description.
– Master’s degree and three years related experience or equivalent
– Excellent writing, communication, management and leadership skills required
– Organizational financial management experience
– Successful development/fundraising background
– Non-Profit marketing/PR background a plus
– Ability to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
– Positive attitude, strong work ethic and compassion for those in need.
Compensation package includes salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an excellent benefit program. Review of the applications will begin September 4. Position will remain open until filled. To apply, please submit a letter expressing interest in the position that addresses and demonstrates how you meet the qualifications and a resume to one of the following:
P.O. Box 821
Elizabethtown, KY 42702
Feeding America of Kentucky is an equal opportunity employer.